Online Admission to F.Y.J.C:
The process of admission to F.Y.J.C from the academic year 2009 has been online for the
Mumbai Metropolian Region vide GR No. HSC 1709/ (44/09) HSC-1 Mantralaya, Mumbai-32. Dated May 28, 29, 2009.
Students Seeking Admission to first year jr. College must have passed SSC from any Board (SSC, CBSE, ICSE).
- Online Admission shall be done as per the rules under the constitution and special reservation policy enforce.
- Seats in the Jr. College are alloted as per the merit and the order of preference of the applicant.
- Processsing fees is Rs.150 including the booklet.
- All the applicants residing withing MMR, Passing Std.10 from other than Maharashtra state SSC Board must submit their Applications online through the heads of their respective schools.
- Appliants are advice to study the informatoin booklet carefully and follow the instructions before submitting their applications online.
- Students can check their status of their online appliation on the website: http://fyjc.org.in
Reservations will be as follows:
Minority category belonging to Kannada, Tulu, Konkani, Kodwa will have 20% reservation.
In house students 20%.
Handicap & others 3%.
Art and Culture 2%.
Ex-Service man 2%.
Open category 45%.
Students seeking admissions for reserved category 1, 2 and 3 will be offline.
They can directly apply, Admissions will be based on merit.
Students seeking admission in 4 and 5 category must apply through online process & complete the admission procedure as per the norms of the education department government of Maharashtra.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
Applicants are required to submit the following documents (as applicable) at the time of admission.
- Original Mark List of Std. X or equilant examination.
- Original Leaving Certificate.
- Origianal Cast Certificate.
- Sports arts and culture (if Applicable).
- Wards of Service man and ex-service man-Service Certificate.
- Wards of freedom fighter-Certificate issued by district collector.
- Physically Handicap - Certificate issued by civil surgeon or medical officer of / municiple hospital showing atleat 40% disability.
Zone - 1 Information and Guidence Centre Mumbai Mahanagar Area, Mumbai South, FN WARD:
National Kannada Education Society's High School's High School, wadala (w), Mumbai-400031.