NKES English primary school
Aided section - 4
( 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A )
Unaided section - 4
( 1B, 2B, 3B, 4B )
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR STD. I :-
1. Admission procedure will be as per the Govt Resolution dated 28 May, 2003 for Std I .
2. Admissions will be granted to students studying in NKES Pre-primary section.
3. Children of Staff working in NKES Group of Institutions
4. Siblings who are studying in NKES Schools
5. Parents who have submitted pre-admission forms
6. Proximity to school will be one of the factors for admissions
7. Admission process for Std. I will be completed by first week of June
8. Incompleted pre-admission forms will be rejected.
9. Parents of ward seeking admission to Std I will have to personally submit the pre-admission form. third party will not be entertained.
10. Rules, Regulations & Guidelines of Right to free and compulsory Education Act, 2009 (No 34, 2009) are followed.
- New admissions are subject to vacancies.
- Admissions will be given to Linguistic Minority (Kannada, Konkani, Tulu, Kodava). 50% seats reserved for Kannada Minority.
- Only a sparkling for other communities in accordance to the supreme court judgment and also Bombay high court judgment October 2011.
- Parents seeking admission for their ward in Std. I must submit original Birth Certificate from the Municipal Authority or relevant Government Panchayat Authority
- Original Birth Certificate will be retained by the school for proof of age & other details.
- Parents and guardians seeking admission should fill in the pre-admission form giving all the particulars of the student. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- A Student seeking admission into Std. I, must have completed 6 years of age as per norms (born between 1 Oct, 2015 & 31 Dec, 2016 having completed 6 years as on 31 Dec, 2022 will be eligible for Std. I ).
PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO:-
- Take effective and necessary steps in case their ward is found to be weak in any subject or his/her conduct and general behavior as reported by the school authorities is unsatisfactory.
- Sign the remarks given in the handbook without fail.
- Inculcate the habits of personal cleanliness and hygiene in the pupil.
- Check various details relating to the pupil, recorded in his/her Handbook regularly.
- Follow the visiting hour strictly.
- Follow the rules and regulations laid down by the school.
- Parents must intimate the school authorities immediately if there is change in residential address and contact number.
The value such as equality, social justice, democratic, establishment of humanity in society is the objective of Primary Education.
Progress of the student shall be evaluated through the continuous & comprehensive evaluation based on learning and behavioral outcome of the students as per RTE. This will be done through formative & summative evaluation.
- If the parent desires to wiothdraw their ward from the school, written application must be submitted in office.
- Leaving Certificates will be issued to the parent during the office hours.