Admissions to Secondary

  1. New admissions are subject to vacancies. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.

  1. The Management has the right to admit or refuse admissions.

  2. Pupils seeking admissions from other states must submit the School Leaving Certificate countersigned from the competent authority from the Education Department of that State.

  3. Parents must submit the following documents -

  • Leaving Certificate 
  • Copy of their ward‘s Progress Report during admission.
  • Xerox copy of Adhar Card 
  • Caste Certificate if any. 
  • Copy of Ration Card



  1. In case of withdrawing the School Leaving Certificate of pupils, parents shall submit a written application to the Principal one month in advance.

  2. Parents shall clear all dues before applying for the School Leaving Certificate.